We all know that the accuracy of chemical experiment results is very important, and high purity alumina crucibles can significantly improve it. So, how does high purity alumina crucible improve the accuracy of chemical experiment results? This article provides answer for you.
How can high purity alumina crucibles significantly improve the accuracy of chemical experiment results?
1. High purity alumina crucibles
are characterised by low porosity and chemical resistance and are therefore effective in preventing chemical corrosion and thus improving the accuracy of chemical experiment results. It is important to understand that during chemical experiments, if the crucible is chemically corroded and additional chemical elements are produced, the accuracy of the results can be lost. This can be avoided with a high purity alumina crucible.
2. High purity alumina crucibles have the characteristics of high temperature resistance and high hardness, which produce excellent chemical resistance to acid, alkali and organic matter even under high temperature conditions. Therefore, the high purity alumina crucible can improve the accuracy of chemical experiment results. We all know that the crucible used in chemical experiments is a vessel used to hold and heat burning substances. If the crucible reacts with acids, alkalis or other organic substances due to high temperature heating, the accuracy of the experimental results will be affected.
3. High purity alumina crucible, even at high temperature, will not produce chemical reaction with air, water vapor, hydrogen, carbon monoxide, etc. In chemical experiments, a series of chemical gases will inevitably be generated due to high temperature burning. If the crucible reacts with these gases due to high temperature, it will also affect the accuracy of the experimental results.
The above is the answer to how high purity crucible can significantly improve the accuracy of chemical experiment results. Of course, in addition to the above-mentioned reasons, the correct use of crucibles and the correct selection of crucible types will also affect the accuracy of chemical experiment results. Because every crucible made of raw materials has its applicability and inapplicability. Compared with crucibles supported by other raw materials, high purity crucibles have shown their advantages in improving the accuracy of chemical experiment results. However, in daily chemical experiments, we must be aware of the characteristics of high purity alumina crucibles and use crucibles correctly and avoid applying it to unsuitable substances. So, what should be paid attention to in the use of high purity crucible?
Precautions for the use of high purity alumina crucible:
1. High purity alumina crucible can be used for the melting and burning of some alkaline fluxes, but the time should be as short as possible, and it cannot be used when aluminum interferes with the measurement.
2. High purity alumina crucible is suitable for anhydrous Na2CO3 and other weakly alkaline substances as flux melting samples, but not suitable for Na2O2, NaOH and other strong alkaline substances and acidic substances as flux melting samples.
In general, compared to other types of experimental crucibles, the use of high purity crucibles
is an ideal choice to improve the accuracy of chemical experimental results. Johncera Group has deep knowledge in the manufacture of high purity alumina crucibles, and I hope this article can deepen your understanding of high purity crucibles.